|Chamber kiln NW 300||Chamber kiln NW 440|
The chamber kilns in the NW series combine the convincing quality benefits of the proven chamber kilns that are heated from five sides with a special feature. Charging these chamber kilns is much simpler, more ergonomic and also time-saving. With a drawer mechanism in the models up to 300 liters the floor can be easily pulled out. The larger models from 440 liters are designed as shuttle kilns with freely moving bogies. The optimal access in front of the kiln allows for simple and easy charging.
These models are especially suitable for ceramic workshops, studios, clinics and schools. Most kilns are available from stock, even larger models can be delivered within a short time.
The chamber kilns are delivered with maximum temperatures of 1300 °C or 1340 °C. This corresponds to regular firing temperatures of maximum 1250 °C or 1320 °C respectively.
- Ergonomic loading from three sides
- Heating elements on support tubes ensure free heat radiation
- Heating from five sides and a special arrangement of the heating elements provide for optimal temperature uniformity
- Scope of delivery includes SiC floor plates to protect the floor heating and provide for safe stacking of the kiln furniture
- Door cover made from structured stainless steel
- Semi-automatic air inlet flap that closes automatically after the drying phase in the firing program for chamber kilns up to 300 liters
- Motor-driven exhaust air flap in the middle of the kiln roof for optimal ventilation of the kiln with chamber kilns from 440 liters
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
|Model||Tmax||Inner dimensions in mm||Volume||Outer dimensions1 in mm||Connected||Electrical||Weight|
|°C||w||d||h||in||W||D||H||load kW||connection*||in kg|
| *Please see page 38 for more information about supply voltage|
1External dimensions vary when furnace is equipped with additional equipment. Dimensions on request