IDB Version for Debinding under Non-flammable Protective Gases or for Pyrolysis Processes
The retort furnaces of the NR and NRA product line are perfectly suited for debinding under non-flammable protective gases or for pyrolysis processes. The IDB version of the retort furnaces implements a safety concept by controlled purging the furnace chamber with a protective gas. Exhaust gases are burned in an exhaust torch. Both the purging and the torch function are monitored to ensure a safe operation.
- Process control under monitored and controlled overpressure of 50 mbar relative
- Process control H 1700 with PLC controls and graphic touch panel for data input
- Monitored gas pre-pressure of the process gas
- Bypass for safe flushing of furnace chamber with inert gas
- Torch for thermal post combustion of exhaust gases